Thursday, June 28, 2012

Congratulations Sophie and Jeremy

My beautiful cousin Sophie got married two weekends ago, down in Colac, Victoria. It was our last big Digby family event before we head overseas, and it was special to spend the weekend with family and witness the marriage of such a super couple.


I almost choke up seeing that photo of Sophie dancing with her dad. My mum was telling us how she cried all the way through her sister Susan's wedding (Sophie's mum), because she was newly pregnant with me at the time and her pregnancy hormones got the better of her. I think both Mum and I teared up the whole way through Sophie's wedding, it was just too sweet.

Oh and a funny coincidence. Sophie's new husband Jeremy has two sisters, Laura and Kate. What are the odds?


No comments:

Post a Comment