Monday, May 28, 2012

table to tummy

In the months before our wedding, if someone told me the amount of time I would happily be spending in the kitchen after our wedding, I would have choked on my drink. No kidding, I did not like cooking / baking / being-in-the-kitchen-for-anything-else-than-sneaking-snacks.

These days, I'm a real life thrifty domestic goddess cooking queen (that's a RLTDGCQ, if it's easier). Suddenly the pressure is off, I'm in my own space, I get to try my own thing, and Will is an adventurous, and forgiving, eater.

Last week I chopped up the herbs from our wedding reception and made tabouli from scratch. And oh it was good.

From the table...


...to the front garden...

DSC_0143 DSC_0145 

... to the kitchen...

  DSC_0149 DSC_0150 DSC_0154 DSC_0160 DSC_0159 

... to our tummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment